Want to lead on analytical work streams that directly influence commercial and operational business strategy?
After two years of building our team and our tech, RNHB is proactively leveraging data to drive growth in the business, finding new markets and new opportunities through strategic analysis, and working to improve our offerings to existing customers. Now, we would like to add you to our team.
The Analytics team (4 FTE) sits at the centre of RNHB, taking responsibility for strategic analysis, BI reporting and maintenance/development of our data warehouse. With our data warehouse, we work with our IT teams and our cloud support partner to bring new data sources into the data warehouse, make it more efficient, and ensure that it is able to serve the strategic information needs of the company. With reporting and analysis, we work closely with other teams across the company, including marketing, product, commercial and operations to perform value-added analysis to help drive the business, as well as developing reporting and tools to underpin business monitoring and processes.
Since RNHB is an agile and flexible organization, team members need to have a broad range of skills, or be eager to learn new skills! Currently we are data analysts who also do engineering, and engineers who also do analysis. Candidates could fit into either of these profiles, so if you have studied econometrics, but want to learn SQL and Azure, or if you have studied computer science and want to learn how to work directly with the COO to determine whether a process is value for money you could be a great fit for our team.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lead on analytical work streams that directly influence commercial and operational business strategy
- Partnering with the business to shape and develop changing data requirements
- Investigate new data sources
- Operationalize new analytics
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery;
- What do you bring to the table?
- 5+ years’ experience in an analytical role in financial services
- Experience working with and influencing senior leaders
- Msc Degree in a mathematical background
- Strong SQL skills
- An interest in, or desire to learn about data warehousing and data engineering
- Business sense: confidence and independent enough to question the way things are (find out the question behind the question)
- Ability to work equally well with senior leaders across the business and technical experts
- Fluency in English
Work @ RNHB
- An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
- A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other.
- A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
- Modern and good employee benefits such as unlimited leave;
- Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself;
- Start-up environment
- A RNHB bar with karaoke set, table tennis and table football.
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent buy-to-let and commercial real estate lending business, with knowledge of the national, regional and local real estate markets. RNHB provides loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB has the strong ambition to expand their business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to develop a market leading lending business. RNHB is a longstanding and experienced company with the culture of a start-up. With private equity backing and a good competitive position RNHB has an excellent growth perspective.
Enthusiastic about this challenge?
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Viec Nguyen via firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 06 19 77 94 36.
Are you enthusiastic about this challenge and do you see leads from your own background? Then respond quickly! Please respond via this link: https://rnhb.inhroffice.com/nl/job/204718/apply
A screening is part of the onboarding process.