Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Are you interested in having real influence building our business whilst working closely together with our management team and private equity shareholders?
What are you going to do?
The Analytics team sits at the centre of RNHB working closely with treasury, risk, commercial and operations teams to perform value-added analysis to help drive the business, as well as developing reporting and tools to underpin our business monitoring and processes.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop and enhance the models used across our business, including treasury models, portfolio forecasting models, risk models, risk scorecards;
- Perform discrete pieces of analysis to support our business areas including treasury, risk and commercial;
- Present outcomes of modelling and analysis to the management team and board;
- Develop and monitor other tools and reporting required by the business;
- Manage funding lines and interact with funding partners;
- Understand our data including how we collect it, what systems we use, what it means and suggest ways to enrich our data and analytical capabilities.
What do you bring to the table?
We are looking for an intelligent, motivated and independent individual that enjoys finding simple solutions to complex issues and can communicate them effectively in a non-technical way.
- Mathematical background demonstrated by degree or post-graduate qualifications from a top university;
- 8+ years’ experience primarily in or working with the financial sector;
- Strong programming skills, preferably including SQL and SAS (or be a willing and fast learner);
- Strong excel skills.
Who are we?
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent buy-to-let and commercial real estate lending business, with knowledge of the national, regional and local real estate markets. We provide loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB offers tailor-made solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market and has both know-how of credit, real estate and construction.
We have the strong ambition to expand our business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to develop a market leading lending business. RNHB is a longstanding and experienced company with the culture of a start-up. With private equity backing and a good competitive position we have an excellent growth perspective.
We employ around 100 employees, operating from the office in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our work environment is dynamic, pleasant, informal and focused on collaboration. Our organization is in full development and preparing for scaling up our business. RNHB has a distinctive culture: we are agile in our approach to change and innovate!
What do we offer you?
- An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
- A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other;
- A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
- Good, modern employee benefits, such as unlimited leave;
- Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself;
- A RNHB bar with karaoke set, table tennis and table football;
- Good coffee and fresh fruit every day.
Do you have questions?
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Contact Viec Nguyen via email@example.com, or call 06 19 77 94 36.
Are you enthusiastic about this challenge and do you see a fit with your background? Then please respond quickly! Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your response.
A screening can be part of the onboarding process.