Lead treasury & funding
Lead treasury & funding
Are you interested in a key role in our funding process to support our growth?
What are you going to do?
This is a key role in a growing specialist lending business based in Utrecht, The Netherlands. The successful candidate will take on funding management, bank and treasury reporting and cash management responsibilities as part of RNHB’s Finance and Treasury team. RNHB has a complex funding structure that includes multiple bank warehouse facilities and public securitisation programs. In addition to overseeing and coordinating the bank reporting process, the successful candidate will play an important role in addressing the funding challenges that come with a rapidly growing business. Involvement will be also in translating the long-term funding strategy in concrete projects such as issuing new securitisation programs, managing all sorts of aspects of existing funding structures and initiating new funding sources for RNHB’s existing and new lending products.
To be successful, the Lead treasury & funding will need to collaborate with the Commercial teams, Risk Management, Legal and Business Intelligence teams. In addition, he/she will be liaising with external banks on a wide range of funding related matters and also manage relationships with other external parties relevant from a funding perspective.
Tasks & responsibilities
• Act as a functional lead for the treasury and funding team;
• Coordinate and support in new debt transactions;
• Responsible for the day to day bank reporting process;
• Report on public and private securitisation transactions;
• Responsible for timely delivery and data integrity of mortgage data tapes and other external investor reports;
• Monitor existing funding lines and related covenants/triggers, and intervene when necessary;
• Monitor, steer and report on existing interest rate hedging positions;
• Handle liquidity management and liaise with external funding providers to initiate funding requests;
• Own and improve the weekly cash forecasting process both for funding as well as corporate purposes;
• Proactively liaise with various stakeholders and give advice on new upcoming regulation and legislation.
What do you bring to the table?
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious candidate that enjoys coaching and motivating others. As a senior professional you’re detail oriented and have the ability to deliver against tight deadlines. Therefore, you possess strong communication and interpersonal skills as well.
• You have obtained a master’s degree in business or economics;
• You have at least 7 - 10 years of experience in a corporate treasury or funding management roles;
• You have experience in line management complemented by project management skills;
• You have advanced knowledge of Excel;
• You have excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
What do we offer you?
- An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
- A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other;
- A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
- Good, modern employee benefits, such as unlimited leave;
- Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself;
- A RNHB bar with karaoke set, table tennis and table football;
- Good coffee and fresh fruit every day.
Who are we?
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent buy-to-let and commercial real estate lending business, with knowledge of the national, regional and local real estate markets. We provide loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB offers tailor-made solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market and has both know-how of credit, real estate and construction.
We have the strong ambition to expand our business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to develop a market leading lending business. RNHB is a longstanding and experienced company with the culture of a start-up. With a solid shareholder base and a good competitive position we have an excellent growth perspective.
We employ around 100 employees, operating from the office in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our work environment is dynamic, pleasant, informal and focused on collaboration. Our organization is in full development and preparing for scaling up our business. RNHB has a distinctive culture: we are agile in our approach to change and innovate!
Do you have questions?
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Contact Viec Nguyen via email@example.com, or call 06 19 77 94 36.
Are you enthusiastic about this challenge and do you see a fit with your background? Then please respond quickly! Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your response.
* A screening is part of the onboarding process.
* Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.