Ervaren Treasury Analyst
Ervaren Treasury Analyst
Are you entrepreneurial and is giving good advice and providing detailed financial analysis your passion? Please continue!
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent buy-to-let and commercial real estate lending business, with knowledge of the national, regional and local real estate markets. RNHB provides loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. It offers tailor-made solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market and has both know-how of credit, real estate and construction.
RNHB has the strong ambition to expand its business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to develop a market leading lending business. It is a longstanding and experienced company with a culture of a start-up. With private equity backing and a good competitive position it has an excellent growth perspective.
RNHB employs around 100 employees, operating from the office in Utrecht, the Netherlands. The work environment is dynamic, pleasant, informal and focused on collaboration. The organization is in full development and preparing for scaling up its business. RNHB has a distinctive culture: it is agile in its approach to change and innovate!
This is a high-profile role in a growing specialist lending business based in Utrecht, in The Netherlands. The successful candidate will be required to provide both treasury related and finance analysis to support the Board of the company including Asset and Liability Management (ALM) modelling, portfolio forecasting, scenario analysis, pricing modelling and liquidity management. In addition, the Analyst will contribute to various funding and corporate finance related projects, such as regular securitisation programs, funding structure optimisations, etc.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support business decisions relating to liquidity management and ALM.
- Collaborate with the executive team and the business to develop models and analyses that provide a clear understanding of business performance and the key factors impacting financial performance.
- Provide reporting based on the modelling to show historical and forecast funding requirements, including advance rate requirements and ROE impact of different scenarios.
- Develop ROI models that give insight in future profitability of the business.
- Assist in detailed analysis of current funding lines (eg asset conditions, covenants, etc.) as well as future funding such as new bank credit lines and securitisation programs.
- Advise on funding possibilities of new product lines within the RNHB business as part of wider business cases.
- Monitor existing funding lines/transactions and intervene when necessary, making proposals for efficient management of funding lines.
- Monitor, steer and report on existing hedging positions. Create a clear view on the optimal hedging strategy and translate this into a proposal.
- Develop a clear vision on the various topics within ALM and translate this into a policy framework.
- Various analyses on Prepayment, Cost pricing, Micro/Macro developments, ALM portfolio management and stress testing.
- 5+ years of experience in both analytics and financial modelling, preferably in a treasury team
- Highly analytical and creative mindset with a strong commercial orientation and an ability to identify key commercial factors
- Interest and capability to understand core business issues and deliver results from a strategic perspective
- Expert level in Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and nonverbal presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to work in international environment
- Experience in financial services sector
- Educated to Masters degree level in Corporate finance (ie CFA), Business economics or Business administration (ie specialisation in Finance)