Senior Treasury & Reporting Specialist
Are you interested in a key role in our funding process to support our growth?
What are you going to do?
You will take on treasury reporting and cash management responsibilities as part of RNHB’s Finance and Treasury team. RNHB has a complex funding structure that includes private warehouse funding facilities and public securitisations. In addition to overseeing the monthly reporting cycle, you will play an important role in addressing the funding challenges that come with a rapidly growing business. To be successful, you will need to collaborate with the Commercial, Finance, Risk Management and Business Intelligence teams. In addition, you will contribute to various funding and corporate finance related projects, such as periodic securitisations, funding structure optimisations, process improvements and other related projects.
Tasks & responsibilities
• Responsible for preparation and data integrity of mortgage data tapes;
• Responsible for preparation of external investor reports;
• Handle liquidity management and liaise with external funding providers to initiate funding requests;
• Own and improve the weekly cash forecasting process;
• Monitor existing funding lines and related covenants/triggers, and intervene when necessary;
• Monitor, steer and report on existing interest rate hedging positions;
• Report on public and private securitisation transactions;
• Monitor RNHB’s new origination mix and profile and be involved in allocating this deal flow to our diversified range of funding lines;
• Monitor and champion process improvement within the treasury and reporting process;
• Support implementation of new strategic initiatives and amendments to existing funding facilities and cross functional projects internally and externally, including new securitisations;
• Proactively liaise with various stakeholders and give advice on new upcoming regulation and legislation
What do you bring to the table?
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and smart candidate that enjoys working in a team. You have the ambition to become the funding expert of our company. As a senior professional you’re decisive, detail oriented and have the ability to deliver against tight deadlines. Therefore, you possess strong communication and interpersonal skills as well.
• You have obtained a master’s degree in business or economics;
• You have 7 - 10 years of experience in a corporate treasury or finance role;
• You have experience with line- and project management;
• You have strong SQL skills;
• You have advanced knowledge of Excel;
• You have excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
• An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
• A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other.
• A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
• Modern and good employee benefits such as unlimited leave;
• Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself;
Who are we?
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent buy-to-let and commercial real estate lending business, with knowledge of the national, regional and local real estate markets. RNHB provides loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB has the strong ambition to expand their business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to develop a market leading lending business. RNHB is a longstanding and experienced company with the culture of a start-up. With private equity backing and a good competitive position RNHB has an excellent growth perspective.
Enthusiastic about this challenge?
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Viec Nguyen via firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 06 19 77 94 36.
Are you enthusiastic about this challenge and do you see leads from your own background? Then respond quickly! Please respond via this link: https://rnhb.inhroffice.com/nl/job/210757/apply
A screening is part of the onboarding process.