Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer
Are you the analytical business partner that likes to work in a successful high pace financial company?
The Analytics team (6 FTE) sits at the centre of RNHB working closely with treasury, risk, commercial and operations teams to perform value-added analysis to help drive the business, as well as developing reporting and tools to underpin the business monitoring and processes. The analytics team has experienced data scientists, business controllers and 1 senior data engineer. Since RNHB is an agile and flexible organization, people within this team have a wide range of tasks.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Look into new data sources, preferable building the pipelines.
- Work with Data Scientists and Analysts to maximize value from the data warehouse, and operationalize new analytics;
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery;
- 50% tech 50% business facing
- Own the full stack of data operations for RNHB:
- pipelines for new data
- data processing
- data disclosure (maintaining reporting/analysis tables, regular reports to shareholders and funders)
- Work with IT Change to ensure the impact on the data warehouse is fully considered in changes to RNHB IT architecture.
- Partnering up with the business
What do you bring to the table?
- 5+ years’ experience in data platform management or engineering
- Msc Degree in a mathematical background
- Experience in credit-based business is a pre
- Strong affinity and preferably knowledge of the financial field
- Exceptional SQL and SSIS skills
- Python knowledge is a strong pre
- Azure experienced
- Business sense: confidence and independence enough to question things the way they are (find out the question behind the question)
- EU only
- Fluency in English
- An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchical organization that is constantly evolving;
- A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other.
- A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
- Modern and good employee benefits (Netflix approach), such as unlimited leave;
- Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself;
- Start-up environment
- A RNHB bar with karaoke set, table tennis and table football.
Wil je reageren?
Heb je nog vragen over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met Viec Nguyen via firstname.lastname@example.org, of bel 06 19 77 94 36.
Ben jij enthousiast over deze uitdaging en zie je aanknopingspunten vanuit je eigen achtergrond? Reageer dan snel via deze link: https://rnhb.inhroffice.com/nl/job/176713/apply. We zien graag je reactie tegemoet.
* Een screening maakt deel uit van het onboardingstraject.
* Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.