Junior Data Engineer
Junior Data Engineer
Are you the analytical business partner that likes to work in a successful high pace financial company?
The Analytics team (6 FTE) sits at the centre of RNHB working closely with treasury, risk, commercial and operations teams to perform value-added analysis to help drive the business, as well as developing reporting and tools to underpin the business monitoring and processes. The analytics team has experienced data scientists, business controllers and 1 senior data engineer. Since RNHB is an agile and flexible organization, people within this team have a wide range of tasks.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Work with Data Scientists and Analysts to maximize value from the data warehouse, and operationalize new analytics;
- Support the Senior Data Engineer in the implementation of the data warehouse roadmap;
- Wide range of tasks, e.g.; in the same week you’re handling data from CRM, talking to people from treasury and sales.
- Support the Senior Data Engineer in the data operations:
o pipelines for new data
o data processing
o data disclosure (maintaining reporting/analysis tables, regular reports to shareholders and funders)
- Together with the Senior Data Engineer, Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery.
What do you bring to the table?
- 0-2 years’ experience in data platform management or engineering
- Mathematical background
- Self-starter capability, ability to acquire new skills autonomously
- Experience in Excel, SQL, ideally also Azure
- Strong affinity and preferably knowledge of the financial field
- Python knowledge is a strong pre
- Business sense: experience in consultancy is a pre.
- EU only
- Fluency in English
- An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
- A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other;
- A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
- Modern and good employee benefits (Netflix approach), such as unlimited leave;
- Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself;
- Start-up environment
- A RNHB bar with karaoke set, table tennis and table football.
Wil je reageren?
Heb je nog vragen over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met Viec Nguyen via firstname.lastname@example.org, of bel 06 19 77 94 36.
Ben jij enthousiast over deze uitdaging en zie je aanknopingspunten vanuit je eigen achtergrond? Reageer dan snel via deze link: https://rnhb.inhroffice.com/nl/job/176712/apply. We zien graag je reactie tegemoet.
* Een screening maakt deel uit van het onboardingstraject.
* Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.