Director Marketing & Communications
Are you interested to grow your career in an innovative and fast-growing company and develop our marketing & communication strategy?
What are you going to do?
This is a unique opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, fast growing business in a high impact role reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer and working directly with the executive team. As Director Marketing & Communications, you and your team will be responsible for:
• Working with the executive team and key stakeholders in developing the RNHB brand in the Dutch real estate market as well as internally within RNHB;
• Driving the marketing strategy through digital as well as conventional channels and client events;
• Developing and implementing a clear internal and external communications strategy to support our business goals translating objectives into aligned marketing communications plans.
The team consists of 2 Content Specialists, 1 Corporate Communications & PR Specialist and 1 Performance Marketeer.
Tasks & responsibilities:
• Develop, execute and drive the marketing, communications and content strategy in alignment with the RNHB business strategy;
• Work with the analytics team to optimize the performance of communications campaigns and develop improvements as well as monitor and report ROI;
• Own and use the marketing budget with the goal of supporting the business to deliver the overall strategy;
• Defines key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success;
• Support the business by developing and optimizing our portal, email templates, landing pages and custom forms;
• Contribute / enable customer engagement and business growth;
• Develop launch plans for new products in cooperation with senior management and business stakeholders.
• Organize and support exhibitions and events with the commercial team including thought leadership in the sector;
• Strong leadership skills with successful track record of managing, developing, and growing a team;
• Manage external suppliers including digital advertising and creative agencies.
What do you bring to the table?
• You have a master’s degree in marketing, communications or business;
• You have 10+ years of significant accomplishments in Marketing, Communications and/or Public Relations;
• You have experience in communicating with multiple, diverse stakeholder groups, with proven track record in strategic marketing communications;
• You have a strong track record in digital marketing campaigns and strategies;
• You have experience influencing, driving, and managing media relations;
You have experience working with and influencing senior leaders;
You have excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
• An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
• A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other.
• A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
• Modern and good employee benefits such as unlimited leave;
• Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself;
• Start-up environment;
• A RNHB bar with karaoke set, table tennis and table football.
Who are we?
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent buy-to-let and commercial real estate lending business, with knowledge of the national, regional and local real estate markets. RNHB provides loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB has the strong ambition to expand their business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to develop a market leading lending business. RNHB is a longstanding and experienced company with the culture of a start-up. With private equity backing and a good competitive position RNHB has an excellent growth perspective.
Enthusiastic about this challenge?
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Viec Nguyen via firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 06 19 77 94 36.
Are you enthusiastic about this challenge and do you see leads from your own background? Then respond quickly! Please respond via this link: https://rnhb.inhroffice.com/nl/job/207767/apply
A screening is part of the onboarding process.