Analyst Funding Solutions
Are you interested in a key role in our funding strategy and process in order to support our growth ambitions?
What are you going to do?
You will play an important role in addressing the funding challenges that come with a rapidly growing business and a company that also has a high ambition to launch new lending products facilitated by the appropriate funding structures. Involvement will also be in translating the long-term funding strategy in concrete projects such as issuing new securitisation programs, managing all aspects of existing funding structures and initiating new funding sources for RNHB’s existing and new lending products.
To be successful, you will collaborate with the Commercial teams, Finance, Risk Management, Legal and Business Intelligence team. In addition, you will be liaising with parties like external banks, hedging providers, financial institutions and other debt and equity providers. You will report to the Director Funding Solutions.
Tasks & responsibilities:
• Support in arranging new debt transactions including new securitisations such as pool selection, scenario analyses, preparing investor presentations and implementation;
• Support new strategic initiatives and amendments to existing funding facilities and cross functional projects internally and externally;
• Maintain external relationships with external funding partners and stakeholders (eg Rating Agencies, Shareholders RNHB etc.);
• Monitor and advice on relevant capital market developments and translate into actions for RNHB;
• Monitor all debt triggers and covenants as well as liquidity headroom across our portfolios and take proactive measures where needed;
• Monitor RNHB’s new origination mix and profile and be involved in allocating this deal flow to our diversified range of funding lines;
• Monitor, steer and report on existing interest rate hedging positions;
• Proactively liaise with various stakeholders and give advice on new upcoming regulation and legislation.
What do you bring to the table?
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and smart candidate that enjoys working in a team. As a senior professional you’re detail oriented and have the ability to deliver against tight deadlines. Therefore, you possess strong communication and interpersonal skills as well.
• You have a quantitative master’s degree, preferable econometry;
• You have 5 - 7 years of experience in a structured finance or funding management roles;
• You have strong SAS and SQL skills;
• You have advanced knowledge of Excel and other relevant quantitative tooling and programming language;
• You have excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
• An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
• A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other;
• A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
• Modern and good employee benefits such as unlimited leave;
• Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself.
Who are we?
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent real estate lending business, with in depth knowledge of the Dutch real estate markets. We provide loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB offers tailor-made debt solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market. We have the strong ambition to expand our business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to maintain our market leading position as a non-bank lending business. With a solid shareholder base and a good competitive position we have an excellent growth perspective.
Enthusiastic about this challenge?
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Viec Nguyen via firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 06 19 77 94 36.
Are you enthusiastic about this challenge and do you see leads from your own background? Then respond quickly! Please respond via this link: https://rnhb.inhroffice.com/nl/job/210756/apply
A screening is part of the onboarding process.